Ingredients15 m servings 137 cals
- In large microwaveable bowl, mix cereals, pretzels and nuts.
- In 2-cup microwaveable measuring cup, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in Creole seasoning and pepper sauce. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in airtight container.
- Tip: To ease the load of last-minute prep, make the mix up to 2 weeks ahead and store in an airtight container.
- 2010 © and ®/™ of General Mills
Per Serving: 137 calories; 8.7 g fat; 13.1 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 352 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
We loved this! I made my own Cajun spices to season this with, and it was great!
I didn't have creole seasoning on hand so I used cajun season, spicy but good! Maybe could have used an addition of a little salt though, since there wasn't any in my seasoning.
I used all Corn Chex (that was all I had on hand) Snyder's pretzel nuggets, and peanuts. I also made my own creole seasoning so I could control the salt that went into the mix as the peanuts and...
Just made this and it taste great. I did add 2 cups of cheerio's to it also cause I love those in the mix. Will make again!
It's good and addictive. I only used 1 tsp tabasco and it's got plenty of kick.
Easy receipe and tastes great! We like sweet and spicy snacks so I used Toffee covered Peanuts in place of the mixed nuts. Added 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce. Baked in a 250 degree oven for 45 ...