Ingredients15 m servings 123 cals
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, croutons, chips and almonds.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter uncovered for 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in dressing, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated. In small bowl, mix onion powder, garlic salt and pepper. Sprinkle over cereal mixture; toss to evenly coat.
- Microwave uncovered on High for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in airtight container.
- Tip: Go ahead and add some beef jerky to the mix! Stir in 1 cup coarsely chopped beef jerky after microwaving the mix. To make it easier, use a kitchen scissors to cut the jerky into small pieces.
- 2010 © and ®/™ of General Mills
Per Serving: 123 calories; 6.2 g fat; 15.3 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 278 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Not bad but the flavors were not prominent, tasted like a slight variation of normal mix and I even tripled the liquid smoke. Blue cheese flavor was lost so no need for that. Subbed Sun Chips...
I did not have store bought croutons but I made my own from four pieces of day old Dave's Killer Bread, a little butter, garlic/onion powder and fresh ground pepper. I did not have rye chips, I ...