Tropical Mango Salsa Scallops
Ingredients35 m servings 297
- Arrange the potato slices on a large plate. Cook in microwave on High until tender about 3 minutes.
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes to the skillet, season with the salt and pepper, and cook in the hot oil until golden on both sides, about 5 minutes. Set aside on a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Stir the mango, onion, chives, tomato, red chile pepper, garlic, and lime juice together in a bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the scallops in the hot oil until browned on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Turn and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Remove scallops and place each individual scallop on top of a potato chip as a base, then smother liberally with the salsa. They should be big enough to cut up with a knife or put into the mouth whole.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 16.4 29.6 10.5 27 267 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this for my usual Saturday night family gathering and it was a big hit! They all loved it. I will be making this again. The only change I made was I used a sweet Vidalia onion instead of ...
Delicious! Definitely a keeper. Followed directions except I used a jalapeño and added cilantro and some salt to the salsa.