Ingredients45 m servings 439
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate. Mix the butter with lemon peel in a bowl.
- Spread out the sheets of foil onto a flat work surface, and place 4 clams, 4 shrimp, 4 scallops, 4 pieces of corn on the cob, and 4 cherry tomatoes in the center of each piece of foil. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of lemon-butter mixture over the seafood and vegetables. Bring two opposite ends of a foil sheet together and fold over several times to seal. Leave room for steam. Fold the remaining ends over several times to seal the packet completely.
- Place the foil packets on the preheated grill, cover the grill, and bake until the clams are open and the shrimp are pink and opaque, 15 to 20 minutes (open a packet a little to take a peek).
- To serve, place a foil packet on a plate, cut a diagonal X through the foil, and peel back the foil. Garnish each packet with about 1/2 teaspoon of chives.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 439 calories; 15.1 28 50.1 190 468 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 23
This is delicious. We use this method to prepare fish often. Hubby mentioned he would like grilled shrimp and scallops and I remembered seeing this recipe. Since we enjoy the fish so much I knew...
I was looking for a light, easy weekend grill meal and boy, did this one hit the mark! I used foil loaf pans and added about 2 T. white wine to each, as noted by other reviewers. Also added so...
We used small foil bread pans, and covered with foil. Also added a 1/2 (small) lobster tail, cut lengthwise to each. Increased the butter by 50% to have more liquid for boiling/steaming. Easy...
very nice recipe! I added raw mushrooms and red skin potato quarters to the packets. I also didn't bother melting the butter. Instead of using freshly grated lemon peel, I quartered the lemon...
I scaled way back on the servings since it is only the two of us and clams are not available to me so I took the advice of the recipe submitter and used mussels instead. I also took the advice o...
Excellent! Next time I will add a little crushed garlic to the packet. This would be an excellent meal for company because you it can all be made ahead of time and then just throw them on the g...
Delicious! We skipped the mussels and just went with the shrimp and the scallops. We did just as the directions said but also added some white wine as some others had mentioned. It was probab...