Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 1340
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In food processor, place the vinegar, mustard, shallot, thyme and pasteurized egg yolks. Cover; process until smooth. With the machine running, add the 1 cup pumpkin seed oil and then the 1 cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon at a time. If the mixture gets too thick, add the 1 tablespoon ice water. Season with the salt and pepper. Stir in pumpkin seeds. Refrigerate while making tilapia.
- Place the flour, 2 eggs and the bread crumbs in 3 separate shallow dishes. Dip each fillet in flour then in eggs and finally, dredge on both sides in bread crumbs, shaking off the excess.
- Heat 2 skillets over high heat. Divide 3 tablespoons olive oil evenly between skillets. When hot, add the fish; reduce heat to medium, and cook until nicely browned, about 5 minutes. Turn fish and cook on the second side until the fish is done throughout (test with a fork), about 4 minutes, depending on thickness.
- Transfer the fish to 6 individual plates. Garnish with the lemon wedges. Toss the lettuce with a portion of the dressing; divide among plates of fish. Spoon some of the additional dressing over the fish; sprinkle pomegranate seeds over all, and enjoy.
You might also like
- Note: Recipe makes 2 1/2 cups salad dressing. Nutrition information includes the entire amount of salad dressing, not all of which is used in this recipe.
- Recipe created by Michael Chiarello for Progresso. Copyright 2010 Michael Chiarello.
Per Serving: 1340 calories; 101.9 60.1 46.4 192 1457 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1