Sweet Burgundy Greens
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 328 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat beet greens, figs, and Riesling wine in a large skillet over medium heat until nearly softened, about 7 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir spinach, garlic, and butter into the beet greens mixture. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook and stir until spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes. Season with salt.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese atop vegetables to serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- Based on the heat of your burner, you may use additional wine to avoid the ingredients sticking to the pan.
- Easy to make this dish vegetarian and low fat by omitting the butter. Vegan? Eliminate the cheese accent.
Per Serving: 328 calories; 7 g fat; 49.4 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 260 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1