Stuffing without a Turkey
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 537
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Prepare the stuffing according to directions on package.
- Over medium-low heat in a large saucepan, place the ground beef, onions and garlic. Slowly cook and stir until the onions are soft and the beef is evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- Place potatoes in a large, deep skillet with oil. Slowly cook and stir 10 minutes, or until evenly brown and tender, but firm.
- Mix the stuffing, ground beef mixture, potatoes, pepper, salt, pimento peppers, olives, sweet pickles and dill pickles in the baking dish.
- Return to the oven and bake 30 minutes. Serve hot.
Per Serving: 537 calories; 21.9 60.8 23.1 64 905 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is a very flavorful recipe and very moist. I would add this to my turkey anytime.
I made this for our Thanksgiving dinner and thought it was very good. I wanted to use sausage instead of ground beef, but this actually worked out well with beef since one guest was Muslim and ...