Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 670 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, mix together the cooked turkey meat, cream of chicken soup, cream of broccoli soup, milk, and carrots; season with black pepper. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden brown, 13 to 17 minutes.
- To serve, split the biscuits horizontally, and place onto serving plates; ladle the turkey and sauce over the biscuits.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 670 calories; 27.4 g fat; 69.8 g carbohydrates; 34.8 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 2483 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I added sauteed carrots, celery, and onion to the soup, and it turned out to be delicious. It's a very hardy pot pie that I would make again. It's so easy!