Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 670
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, mix together the cooked turkey meat, cream of chicken soup, cream of broccoli soup, milk, and carrots; season with black pepper. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place biscuits 1 to 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden brown, 13 to 17 minutes.
- To serve, split the biscuits horizontally, and place onto serving plates; ladle the turkey and sauce over the biscuits.
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 670 calories; 27.4 69.8 34.8 69 2483 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It definitely tasted like soup with stuff. We missed the onion and garlic. The broccoli soup was off putting. If I made it again I would use two cans of cream of chicken soup.