Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 493 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Unroll the pie crusts, and line a 9-inch pie dish with 1 crust. Set aside the other crust.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the onion, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the thyme, oregano, salt and black pepper, then add the mixed vegetables and combine. Place the vegetable mixture into the prepared pie dish.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk the cream, milk, and cornstarch together until smooth, then bring to a simmer. Reduce heat and simmer the cream mixture until thickened, about 1 minute; pour the sauce over the vegetables in the pie dish. Arrange the turkey meat over the sauce and vegetables, then top the pie with the reserved crust. Crimp the two crusts together around the edge of the pie dish with a fork, and poke several holes in the top of the pie. Spread butter over the top crust. Cover the pie with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for 50 more minutes. Remove the foil from the pie about 20 minutes before the end of baking time to let the crust brown. Let stand about 10 minutes before serving.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 493 calories; 32.4 g fat; 34.7 g carbohydrates; 16.6 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 381 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This was delicious and so easy! My picky family loved it. I added a TBS of butter to the top before I put the top crust on. I also used half and half instead of whipping cream and low fat milk t...
I made this recipe last night. I had to add a bit more water to get the dough to ball. The thyme added great flavor. My husband said it was the best turkey pot pie he's ever had and reminded him...
Added 1/2 can cream of chicken and 2 tbsp Siriacha Sauce for a little kick, delicious!