Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 218 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles.
- Cut each rectangle into quarters. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each rectangle to form 3x2-inch rectangle. Sprinkle each with sugar.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in whipped topping.
- Just before serving, place 8 baked dough rectangles on serving platter or tray. Reserve 1/2 cup pudding mixture. Divide remaining pudding mixture onto rectangles; spread to edges. Reserve 8 strawberry slices for garnish. Divide remaining strawberries onto rectangles. Top with remaining 8 baked dough rectangles. Garnish each with 1 tablespoon reserved pudding mixture and 1 strawberry slice. Store in refrigerator.
Per Serving: 218 calories; 9.2 g fat; 30.3 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 409 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2