Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 599 cals
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place six 6-oz custard cups, upside down, on cookie sheet. Spray cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove pie crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. Cut three 5-inch rounds from each crust. Drape each round over sprayed inverted custard cup on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool baked shells on cups for 30 minutes or until completely cooled. Remove shells from cups. If desired, cut shapes, such as chicks, stars or hearts from crust scraps using small cookie cutter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In medium saucepan, combine milk and marshmallows; cook over medium-low heat for about 4 minutes or until marshmallows are melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled, stirring occasionally.
- In small bowl, fold cooled marshmallow mixture into whipped topping. Stir in grated chocolate.
- To serve, place cooled shells on individual dessert plates. Spread 1 tablespoon hot fudge topping in each baked shell. Spoon marshmallow mixture evenly into baked shells. Stand 1 cutout in center of each. Top each pie with raspberries and mint sprig.
Per Serving: 599 calories; 29.1 g fat; 81.1 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 371 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Super cute and tasty little pies! Instead of using custard cups to form pie shells, I used a muffin pan upside down - worked great. Lots of different sized/shaped muffin pans out there to chan...
These cute little pies are sinfully good as well. A person could use any kind of ice cream topping and fruit in this and still have a winner. I will make again for sure!