Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 282 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash and quarter potatoes, keeping them immersed in cold salted water as you work.
- Toss garlic cloves in Spectrum Organic Extra Vrigin Olive Oil and set on baking sheet, roast until garlic has turned golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Put potatoes in a large pot filled with cold, salted water and cover with a lid.
- Bring pot to a boil over a high heat and then reduce to medium boil for 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes easily pierce with a sharp knife.
- Drain potatoes through a colander.
- Remove roasted garlic from oven and using the flat side of a chef's knife, crush the garlic and chop very finely.
- Transfer the potatoes and garlic to an electric mixer fitted with a paddle and mix at low speed to break up potatoes.
- Slowly add the Imagine Organic Free Range Chicken or Vegetable Broth, a couple of spoonfuls of the butter, the Hain Pure Foods Iodized Sea Salt and a few grinds of pepper - adjust seasoning to taste.
- Scrape down the side of the bowl and beat in more broth, butter and chives - continually adjusting seasoning to taste.
- Serve warm with your favorite entree or gravy.
Per Serving: 282 calories; 10.3 g fat; 43.8 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 155 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These mashed potatoes were soooo yummy. I didn't have fresh chives so I used dried but my family still loved them.
YUM! This made an excellent side dish for a steak dinner. Thank you!