Ingredients7 h 20 m servings 344 cals
- Place the peaches, honey, and peach schnapps into a saucepan over medium heat, and cook until the peaches are softened and the mixture thickens, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Stir in sugar and cinnamon until combined. Stir in the flour, and bring the mixture back to a simmer. Simmer until the flour has thickened the filling, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat, transfer filling to a container, and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Stretch bottom pie crust into a 9 1/2-inch pie pan; cut the other crust into 1-inch wide strips. Spread the peach filling evenly into the bottom crust, and make a lattice crust from the strips, weaving the strips over and under each other. Pinch strips to the bottom crust at both ends.
- Bake the pie in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, then remove and cover the crust edges with foil strips. Return to oven and bake until top crust is golden brown, about 30 more minutes. Cool on wire rack at least 2 hours before serving to allow pie filling to set up.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 344 calories; 10.4 g fat; 58.9 g carbohydrates; 1.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 208 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
Delicious! Very sweet & fantastic! It was a little runny, so next time I weill add a bit more flour to thicken it up a bit. I will definitely be making this again!
This is excellent! I tweaked this just a little and used the filling recipe in a cobbler. I used all of the ingredients exactly as written except honey as I didn't have any. I used light corn sy...
I made this today and had our friends next door come when my wife got home. We all thought it was great. Between us four, we ate the whole thing.
This was great. The peaches we picked this year were severly lacking in flavor and we thought they were going to be a total loss, but this recipe made the best of the peaches and I think that t...
Very good recipe! I didn't have fresh peaches so I used canned. I also didn't have any peach schnapps so I used some of the juice from one of the cans of peaches. Because I used canned peache...
Great except it doesn't stay together well because its runny. I want to make again but I will probably add cornstarch to thicken it.
I followed the ingredient list (except subbed corn starch for flour and only had 5 peaches), but did not pre-cook the peaches nor did I bake it at 425 degrees. Made my own crust and baked it at...