Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 506 cals
- Combine garlic powder, poultry seasoning, cayenne pepper, onion powder, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in an empty salt shaker. Lightly sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the chicken breasts. Reserve the remaining seasoning mix.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the chicken breasts in the skillet and cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Pour in the white wine and reduce heat to medium. Continue cooking until the chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Place chicken on a plate and set aside.
- While the chicken is cooking, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the linguine, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli, and cook for 1 minute, then drop in the zucchini. Cook uncovered until just tender, about 2 minutes more. Drain in a colander, then immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes until cold to stop the cooking process. Once the vegetables are cold, drain well, and set aside.
- Stir the mushrooms into the same skillet used to cook the chicken over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until the mushrooms are tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Pour the heavy cream into the skillet and bring to a simmer, scraping up any brown bits on the bottom of the skillet. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, and remaining seasoning mix. Add the cooked vegetables and linguine; toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Per Serving: 506 calories; 24.5 g fat; 44.4 g carbohydrates; 23.9 g protein; 108 mg cholesterol; 224 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
This was very, very tasty - so that earned 5 stars; however the consistency was off (very, very runny)and that earned it 3 stars. Together we get 4 stars. I will make it again and thicken it w...
The dish will not be runny if the sauce is left to simmer for the full 8 min. No chance it could be runny if using heavy cream and simmering. It was a nice, smooth sauce. I added sun dried tom...
It's lovely! It's healthy! and it tastes great. Thanks so much for the recipe. My company loved it,
I tweeked the recipe just a bit, used different veggies, and it was still great!
Reading this recipe it sounded heavenly.I skipped down to the nutritional values and knew I could not add salt.It had a lot of spices to make up for this.I could lighten the fat using light crea...
Tweaked this a little for a lower calorie result. Giving 5 stars because it's a great starter recipe. It was easy to make changes to fit my family's tastes
This was really good! Though I did modify slightly to make it come together easier, as the instructions made things more complicated than they needed to be... I combined the seasonings with a 1/...