Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 97 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (3 cups)
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place the onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, and garlic into a 2-quart baking dish. Season with the salt and pepper; drizzle with olive oil. Stir until the vegetables are completely coated with olive oil.
- Roast in the preheated oven until the the vegetables are tender and brown, about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Pour the vegetables and whipping cream into a blender, filling the pitcher no more than halfway full. Hold the lid of the blender with a folded kitchen towel and carefully start the blender, using a few quick pulses to get the vegetables moving before leaving it on to puree. Puree in batches until smooth and pour into a saucepan.
- Cook and stir the pureed dip over medium heat until it reaches a simmer. Stir in the shredded mozzarella cheese until melted. Serve hot.
Per Serving: 97 calories; 6.9 g fat; 5.7 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 224 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1