Ingredients25 m servings 945 cals
- Slice each bun in half, and place the slices on a work surface. To assemble a sandwich, place the toppings in this order: bottom of cinnamon bun, 1 slice Cheddar cheese, 1 slice of Brie cheese, apple slices, shredded ham, 1 slice of Brie cheese, 1 slice of Cheddar cheese, top of cinnamon bun. Repeat for 2nd sandwich, and gently press each sandwich together.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Dip both sides of each sandwich quickly into the egg mixture, and pan-fry the sandwiches until golden brown on each side, about 2 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note
- If you don't have extra-old cheddar, you can use an old or mild cheddar.
- Editor's Note
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the eggs and milk. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 945 calories; 66.5 g fat; 43.3 g carbohydrates; 46.7 g protein; 422 mg cholesterol; 1794 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was an easy Christmas morning breakfast that Ill probably have year round. My only substitution was to use pop open refrigerated cinnamon buns (without the icing). You have to smash down...
yum...great and tasty combo...i added brown sugar ham....one word...amazing!!!!
This was indeed an ultimate sandwich. I use cinnamon-sugar crullers sliced horizontally in half as my "bread". I let it soak a few minutes in the egg mixture and fried those up alone (french-toa...