Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 358 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions using the hot water, softened butter and egg. Proceed through step 3. Allow dough to rest 5 minutes. Coat 12-cup fluted cake pan with no-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle nuts in bottom of prepared pan.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in shallow dish. Cut dough with sharp knife to make about 48, 1-inch balls. Roll in melted butter, then cinnamon-sugar mixture. Layer in pan on top of nuts. Combine caramel topping and syrup. Pour evenly over top of dough.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and towel. Let rise in warm place 30 minutes or until doubled in size. Remove cover.
- Heat oven to 350F. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto serving plate. Let rest 5 minutes. Remove pan. Serve warm.
- To make ahead: Prepare as directed through step 2. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Let rise at room temperature about 2 hours or until doubled in size. Bake as directed in step 4.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 12.5 g fat; 57.3 g carbohydrates; 6.4 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 371 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Love this recipe. It makes a great side for holiday brunch. The kids love it.