Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 335 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Press 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoning blend evenly onto beef steak. Toss bell peppers with oil and remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoning blend.
- Place steak in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange bell peppers around steak. Grill, uncovered, 13 to 16 minutes for medium rare (145 degrees F) to medium (160 degrees F) doneness and peppers are tender, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile prepare rice blend according to package directions, omitting oil or margarine.
- Carve steak into slices. Serve with peppers and rice.
- This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, selenium and zinc; a good source of iron.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 7.4 g fat; 38.7 g carbohydrates; 26.7 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 869 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1