Shrimp and Mango Bruschetta
Ingredients50 m servings 170 cals
- Stir the shrimp, mango, and green onion together in a bowl; set aside.
- Whisk the lime juice, honey, and cayenne pepper together in a separate bowl until blended, making sure to scrape along bottom of bowl as needed to incorporate honey; pour over the shrimp mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet. Top each bread slice with a slice of Brie cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly browned and the Brie cheese is soft and melted, about 5 minutes. Top each slice with 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture to serve.
Per Serving: 170 calories; 6 g fat; 19.6 g carbohydrates; 10.2 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 271 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Very tasty, made it for Father's Day. I tried using whole shrimp, but it made it very difficult to eat, so next time will use chopped as the recipe calls for. Found new type of brie at store t...
oh so tasty....i substituted agave nectar for honey and threw in some cilantro. a wonderful recipe!
This is a great change from your average brushetta, it was a huge hit at my party, the right amount of zing. My husband said he could eat it by the spoonful!!! Definitley will be making this a...
Perfect! I added cilantro, as was suggested. I also used frozen mango chunks which we have at home for smoothies. This was so good, I wanted to log-on to allrecipes to rate it before dinner wa...
This is an excellent recipe. I didn't use as much cayenne as the recipe called for and I think that was better. I also added some fresh mint. RAVE reviews from all. I will definitely be making...