Ingredients25 m servings 356
- Season beef steaks with 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 7 to 9 minutes for medium rare (145 degrees F) to medium (160 degrees F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile whisk Honey Mustard Dressing ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Set aside. Divide greens evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with pear wedges and dried cranberries.
- Carve steaks into thin slices; season with salt as desired. Divide steak slices evenly over salads. Top each salad evenly with dressing, pecans and goat cheese, if desired.
- Recipe as seen in The Healthy Beef Cookbook, published by John Wiley & Sons
- This recipe is an excellent source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, selenium and zinc, and a good source of fiber and iron.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 18.4 29.1 23.5 64 454 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Great! I don't like goat cheese, so I used blue cheese instead. Nice, simple, healthy salad.
I thought this was wonderful. Next time I think I might double the dressing, but other than that, I made it just as written. Tasted just like my favorite salad at a local restaurant! Thank yo...