Ingredients30 m servings 270 cals
- Cut each sausage into 3 pieces. Thread sausage, apples, peppers and onion onto 6 skewers, leaving a small space between each item.
- Melt apricot preserves in small saucepan over low heat. Add mustard, mixing until well blended.
- Grill kabobs over medium heat, turning frequently for 10 minutes. Brush kabobs with apricot preserves mixture and grill 2 minutes longer, or until apple and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Variation: CheddarWurst® and Apple Kabobs: Substitute peach, zucchini and apple jelly for apple, red bell pepper and apricot preserves.
- Cook's Tip: Rewarm jelly/preserves mixture briefly before brushing on kabobs if it has become too thick.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 18.3 g fat; 18.4 g carbohydrates; 9.2 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 643 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
This was SO GOOD. I was hesitant because I'm not a fan of mustard and I knew my husband would roll his eyes(mustard, apples and bell pepper???? YUCK!!!). WRONG! He had two kebabs and said it ...
Probobly a 4 star recipie but I'll give it 5 due to the ease of preparation and clean-up as well as the fact that everyone loves them and they fit an active outdoor lifestyle. Last night I made ...
These were good. My 6 year old wasn't a huge fan. I have made them twice and the sauce is the best part. I didn't use CheddarWurst. I used mini gourmet chicken sausages. First time I altern...
I decided to try this for our Memorial Day cookout. The kabobs were awesome, and just the right blend. I thought we had made way too much, and was worried we would have too much leftover. There ...
I made this relatively plain, with only cheddarwurst pieces and apples. It went over well, even with my picky-eater children! 7 cheddarwurst & 2 apples made 6 skewers. To make it again, I wou...
This was an amazing recipe. Just made it tonight for dinner and me and my husband loved it. I added a little more mustard than called for to take away the sweetness of the apricot preserves. ...
This was fantastic! I made this with my sister in law's family. they're meat eaters, I'm a vegetarian. We got sausage for them and Vegetarian sausage for me, and made up skewers for us both! T...