Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 95 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Kellogg's(R) Rice Krispies(R) cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly. Using cookie cutters coated with cooking spray cut into desired shapes. Decorate as locket with frosting and/or candies. Attach licorice strings for locket chains. Best if served the same day.
- * You can substitute 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows for 1 (10 oz.) package of JET-PUFFED Marshmallows.
- Microwave Directions: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- Note: For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 1.9 g fat; 19.6 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 102 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1