Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 331 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Place veggie burger on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes. Turn burger. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 to 8 minutes more or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook onion over medium-low heat about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Place lettuce leaf on bun bottom. Top with burger, tomato slice, onion rings, blue cheese and bun top.
- ON THE GRILL: Preheat grill. Use a food thermometer to be sure patties reach minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- ®, ™, ©, 2010 Kellogg NA Co. Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company. This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg and Morningstar Farms®.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 13.7 g fat; 27.5 g carbohydrates; 22.9 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 781 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2