Ingredients50 m servings 598 cals
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Stir together the paprika, garlic powder, onion salt, and red pepper in a shallow bowl. Coat the chicken breasts with the seasoning, and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir the corn, grape tomatoes, and green onions until the tomatoes are soft and begin to release their juice, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Grill the seasoned chicken on the preheated grill until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and shows grill marks, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer the grilled chicken breasts to a platter and allow to stand about 5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil; cook the fettuccini in the boiling water until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Combine the fettuccini, Cajun seasoning, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and any juices from the chicken in a large bowl; toss to coat evenly. Slice the chicken diagonally across the grain. Divide the pasta between 4 plates and top each plate with sliced chicken and corn-tomato mixture.
Per Serving: 598 calories; 13 g fat; 80.9 g carbohydrates; 39.9 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 882 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe was a good start to something that could potentially fantastic. With a few of your own personal touches it has the ability to be really good. I would make this again with lots of gar...
We really enjoyed this recipe. I did make a few alterations, but nothing very serious. I had to saute the chicken indoors because of the weather outside. I used diced tomatoes instead of grap...
The chicken was delicious! The corn and tomato mixture was sweet but a little bland.