Ingredients55 m servings 189
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the raisins and rum in a small bowl; set aside to soak.
- Heat the whipping cream in a small pot over medium-low heat until hot, but do not allow to boil. Remove from heat and stir the chocolate chips into the hot cream until completely melted. Set aside to cool.
- Sift the flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and cinnamon together into a bowl. Beat the eggs into the flour mixture individually; mix gently. Stir the chocolate mixture into the flour mixture until incorporated. Fold the raisins, any remaining rum, and the pecans into the batter; spread into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 11.4 20 2.9 34 21 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Oh My Gosh!!! This recipe is wonderful! My husband loves rum cake and brownies so this is the best of both worlds. I did make a couple changes NOT by choice by accident - I put too much rum i...
Wow! what a wonderful combination. I have a husband who loves rum so this is heaven - even with vanilla icecream. Could cut flour back by a tbsp. for a less cakey texture.