Ingredients55 m servings 463
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Stir together 1 cup of sugar, rhubarb, and cinnamon in a saucepan over medium-low heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook the rhubarb, stirring frequently, until it breaks apart, about 10 minutes. Pour the rhubarb mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Cut the rolls up into cubes and spread over the rhubarb. Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar over the bread cubes; pour melted butter over the sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is lightly golden brown and the rhubarb is bubbling, about 35 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 463 calories; 17.6 74.4 4.2 41 352 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made this recipe as is. It was a little too sweet for me. I used four hamburger buns for the topping which totaled 6 oz. It is a rich and flavorful dessert, very tasty but next time I will cha...
Easy to make and delicious. Serve while warm with homemade whipped cream or ice cream
Husband really liked this with French vanilla ice cream. I used just plain old hamburger buns.I thought a little too sweet, just me. Fast, easy, good recipe.