Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 332
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x9-inch pan)
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Prepare a 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together 1 cup of flour, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and the melted butter until well combined; pat the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the crust in the preheated oven until very lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly. Increase oven heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.)
- Stir together 1 1/4 cup of sugar, the rhubarb, 2 tablespoons flour, the milk, and beaten egg yolks until thoroughly combined; pour over the crust.
- Bake in the oven until set, 40 to 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 332 calories; 13.6 50.2 3.6 108 91 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Had some fresh rubarhb made this recipe glad I did! Easy, quick and delicious. My husband and son ate the whole pan in one day. Will be my go to rubarhb recipe from now on.!!