Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 527
- Place the salmon pieces into a mixing bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, then toss with 4 cloves of crushed garlic. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the salmon onto the foil, and season with salt and thyme. Fold the foil over the salmon to form a sealed pouch. Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon is no longer translucent in the center, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the egg noodles, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink, then return to the cooking pot.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the butter has browned lightly. Stir in the sage and garlic until the sage has wilted. Stir in 1 tablespoon of olive oil ,the frozen peas, the juice of 1 lime, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt. Stir into the pasta, and place into a serving bowl. Remove the salmon from the foil, and place onto the pasta. Squeeze another lime over top to serve.
Per Serving: 527 calories; 20.1 50.8 35.3 108 725 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
The sage, butter and garlic makes this dish. A must try!!! So many people default to a sweet sauce for salmon but this is infinitely better. You will not be sorry for taking a chance on this ...
My daughter made this and I had never used Thyme on Salmon. What a delightful taste. I loved it so much I made it at home and it was a great hit. It is a must try, if you like Salmon. I will...
My daughter and I really liked this! My husband is not so much a salmon eater, but we'll have this again, anyway!
Great dish! Used 1/2 pound of salmon for 2 people. Fiancé says to make again :D
I have a nice fresh sage plant so I was searching for a good recipe and found this one. I had all the ingredients except for the salmon so I substituted tilapia instead, it turned out great! I...
It was delicious, but I made too much and didn't realize I didn't have foil. Next time I'll make a much smaller portion so there isn't as much left over.