Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 1070 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Finely chop 1 clove garlic. Combine 1/2 cup Bertolli(R) Extra Virgin Olive Oil, mint and chopped garlic in large nonaluminum baking dish. Add sea bass; gently toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine mangos, tomatoes, onions and basil in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Process spinach, remaining 3 cloves garlic, pine nuts, remaining 1/2 cup Olive Oil and cheese in food processor until smooth; set aside.
- Remove sea bass from marinade, discarding marinade. Skewer sea bass, then grill or broil, turning occasionally, 5 minutes or until sea bass flakes with a fork. Serve sea bass with pesto and mango salsa.
- Recipe courtesy of Chef Fabio Viviani, Owner and Executive Chef of Firenze Osteria Italian Restaurant and Martini Bar.
Per Serving: 1070 calories; 80 g fat; 37.5 g carbohydrates; 55.2 g protein; 98 mg cholesterol; 286 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1