Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 156 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S(R) RICE KRISPIES(R) cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly. Using cookie cutter coated with cooking spray cut into star shapes. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
- *or substitute 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows for 1 (10-oz.) package regular marshmallows.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- Note: For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
- RICE KRISPIES TREATS® is a registered trademark of Kellogg NA Co. for cereal-based snack food.
- ®, ™, © 2010 Kellogg NA Co.
Per Serving: 156 calories; 3.3 g fat; 31.9 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 170 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1