Ingredients50 m servings 341 cals
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix soup and 1/2 cup sour cream in 8-inch square baking dish. Stir in chicken, vegetables and cheese.
- MIX baking mix, remaining sour cream and milk just until mixture forms stiff dough.
- Spoon into 6 mounds over chicken mixture. Bake 35 min. or until biscuits are golden brown and chicken mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Tip for Healthy Living: You'll save 60 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing with reduced-fat condensed cream of chicken soup, KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream, 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese and fat-free milk.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 16.2 g fat; 26.7 g carbohydrates; 22.9 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 769 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 24
My family loved this recipe and I was pleased at how fast it all came together. I used 2 cans of soup and 1 cup of sour cream. I boiled the chicken, chopped carrots, peas, and onions all togethe...
This was a yummy and inexpensive recipe my whole family enjoyed. It tastes similar to a pot pie. I did not unthaw the vegis enough so they were not as soft as my family likes. I will remember ...
I added cheese and garlic to the biscuit mix. It was great and my kids liked it as well!
This was very easy and really good. My only advice? Double the recipe - my family of four devoured it.
Great recipe! I cooked this for my fiance and two friends, and everyone said it was delicious! I took another reviewer's advice and added cheese and garlic salt to my biscuits. I also used a ...
This was very good we made 2 of them 1 for my house and one for my daughter to take to her boyfriends. Everyone loved them. it's not like a traditional chicken and biscuits because of all the ...
I had to customize this recipe for the ingredients I had available. I used frozen broccoli for the veggies and I only had mozzarella cheese. My hubby said it would have been a five if it was ser...