Grilled Chicken Reuben
made it | 0 reviews |
Tyson® Grilled & Ready®
"Melt Swiss cheese on a grilled chicken fillet, and place on a toasted slice of rye with a generous helping of crisp coleslaw for this tasty German-inspired hot open-faced sandwich."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 386 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook Grilled & Ready(R) Chicken Fillets according to Skillet package directions.
- Combine mustard and pepper. Spread mixture onto both sides of chicken. Place Chicken Fillets back into skillet, turn off heat.
- Top each Chicken Fillet with one slice cheese. Cover until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, toast Rye bread. Place 1/2 cup coleslaw on each toasted slice of bread.
- Top coleslaw with Chicken Fillet.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with crisp dill pickle spears. Refrigerate leftovers.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 13 g fat; 31.9 g carbohydrates; 35.7 g protein; 94 mg cholesterol; 608 mg sodium. Full nutrition