Ingredients20 m servings 188 cals
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks to small bowl. Reserve whites.
- Mash yolks with fork. Add cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and green onions; mix well.
- Spoon 1 heaping Tbsp. yolk mixture into each egg white half. Refrigerate, covered, to blend flavors.
- Garnish eggs with chopped chives or minced green onions.
- INSIDER INFORMATION
- No-mess method: Combine egg yolks, cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and green onions in 1-quart plastic food-storage bag. Press out air and seal bag. Press and roll bag with hand until mixture is well blended. Push filling toward bottom corner of bag. Snip off about 1/2-inch of corner. Squeeze yolk mixture from bag into egg whites.
- Picnic or tailgate tip: Prepare filling in plastic bag, as above. Carry whites and yolk mixture separately in cooler. Fill eggs on the spot, pressing filling out of snipped corner of bag.
- This recipe is an excellent source of choline and a good source of protein.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 16.7 g fat; 1.5 g carbohydrates; 8.4 g protein; 201 mg cholesterol; 185 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These were not good. In our family deviled eggs are hard to keep around. Frustrating..
VERY VERY VERY EASY!!!! And when your short on time this is a perfect appetizer to have. I made it for Easter and it was a hit!!!!