Ingredients15 m servings 211 cals
- Place cellophane noodles in a large bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Let stand for 10 minutes until soft and transparent. Drain and return to bowl.
- Cook Tyson(R) Grilled and Ready(TM) Fully Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut noodles into two-inch thick pieces. Add chicken, carrots, scallions and cilantro. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, soy sauce, sesame oil and Chinese mustard. Add mixture to the chicken mixture and toss to combine.
- Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce leaves and roll up.
- Serving Suggestion: * The filling for the wraps is also great served warm without the lettuce wrap
Per Serving: 211 calories; 3.3 g fat; 35 g carbohydrates; 10.3 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 671 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Why too much sodium in the dressing, I had to squeeze several limes into it to even make it palatable enough to eat. I cooked up raw chicken breast for the recipe and i am sure the Tyson variety...
I gave it a 2 for a good start, but it just didn't seem right as is. I used a chicken stock with ginger/onion in it instead of just plain chicken broth. Didn't use the cilantro, used less soy ...