Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 11 m servings 464 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch pan )
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in egg noodles and return to a boil. Cook noodles uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan and layer cooked egg noodles on the bottom.
- Mix cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream together in a bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef; cook and stir until nearly browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in pasta sauce and tomato paste.
- Spread the cottage cheese mixture over the cooked noodles in the baking pan. Top with the ground beef mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top and bake until melted and bubbling, about 10 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use ground turkey in place of the ground beef, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 464 calories; 25.1 g fat; 36.3 g carbohydrates; 23.7 g protein; 102 mg cholesterol; 838 mg sodium. Full nutrition