Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 424 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, onions, garlic, saffron, salt, and pepper in a large, zip top food storage bag. Place lamb pieces in bag; seal and shake to combine. Marinate lamb, refrigerated, overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread marinated lamb on long, thin metal skewers. Thread whole tomatoes on another skewer. Brush lamb and tomatoes with marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Grill kebabs, until lamb is cooked to your liking and tomatoes are hot and grill marked, about 5 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with sumac, if desired, before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- If you're serving this with rice, sprinkle with ground sumac, if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 424 calories; 33.1 g fat; 10.1 g carbohydrates; 21.6 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 452 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was very easy and came out great! I marinated the lamb overnight. I also used little grape tomatoes and alternated lamb and tomato on the skewer. Served with rice and a salad. My boyfrien...