Ingredients40 m servings 694
- In large saucepan melt chocolate morsels and butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S(R) RICE KRISPIES(R) cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly.
- Using large circle cookie cutter, very small circle cookie cutter and rabbit head cookie cutter coated with cooking spray cut cereal mixture into shapes. For each rabbit, attach one rabbit head shape to top of large circle shape with frosting. Attach one small circle for tail to each. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat chocolate morsels, butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 thru 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- Notes: For best results, use fresh marshmallows. 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in single layer on wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
- RICE KRISPIES TREATS® is a registered trademark of Kellogg NA Co. for cereal-based snack food.
- ®, ™, © 2010 Kellogg NA Co.
Per Serving: 694 calories; 22.3 129.2 5.6 23 519 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
We made these as Easter treats for family and friends! People wow over them. You can use plain crispy cereal and turn them any color you want (pink, blue, purple, etc.) by adding a few drops o...
This is an truly fun recipe to make. I will be using this as a fun activity at oour easter party.
These were very cute, very easy, and tasty enough to satisfy the kids, but my bunnies had droopy ears. The mixture wasn't stiff enough to support their weight, even after giving the bunny heads...