Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 432 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 3-quart shallow baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Stir the chicken, zucchini, peppers and rice in the baking dish.
- Stir the soup, water and sour cream in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken mixture. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the rice is tender. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir the rice before serving.
- Tip: Choose zucchini that have firm, dark green skin.
Per Serving: 432 calories; 19.4 g fat; 47.5 g carbohydrates; 18.7 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 1208 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My family absolutely LOVED ths recipe! We have had it 4 times in the last couple of months and they seem to enjoy it more and more every time. I don't have the watered down issue everyone else s...