Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 454 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Spray the inside of a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with the cooking spray.
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions until they're almost tender. Drain and place them in the cooker. Sprinkle with the currants.
- Beat the soup, cottage cheese, sugar, orange zest and eggs in a medium bowl with a fork. Pour over the noodles and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until it's set. Serve warm.
- Tip: This versatile sweet noodle pudding can be served as a dessert, a brunch dish or a side dish alongside barbecued chicken or brisket.
Per Serving: 454 calories; 7.9 g fat; 79.9 g carbohydrates; 16 g protein; 117 mg cholesterol; 553 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1