Green Beans with Roasted Onion Vinaigrette
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Serve these as a side with a rotisserie chicken for a simple summer meal. To simplify things, you can make and refrigerate the vinaigrette and steam and chill the green beans a day ahead."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 75
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook green beans in boiling water 5 minutes. Drain and plunge beans into ice water; drain. Place beans in a large bowl.
- Cut onions in half vertically. Drizzle cut side of each onion half with 1/4 teaspoon oil. Sprinkle halves evenly with salt and pepper. Place 1 thyme sprig on 1 onion half; top with other half. Wrap in foil. Repeat procedure with remaining thyme and onion halves. Bake wrapped onions at 400 degrees F for 1 hour or until tender. Cool to room temperature. Discard thyme; chop onions.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, onions, dill, vinegar, and mustard in a small bowl. Toss beans with onion mixture.
- Serving size: about 4 ounces green beans and 1/4 cup onion vinaigrette.
Per Serving: 75 calories; 2.6 12.6 2.5 0 104 Full nutrition