Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 812 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat the soup, salsa, beans and chicken in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Place the tortillas onto 2 baking sheets. Spread about 1/3 cup soup mixture onto half of each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water. Fold the tortillas over the filling and press the edges to seal.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the filling is hot. Cut the quesadillas in half, making 20 pieces. Serve with the Fiesta Rice.
- Fiesta Rice: Heat 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's(R) Condensed Chicken Broth, 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup Pace(R) Chunky Salsa in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in 2 cups uncooked instant white rice. Cover the saucepan and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 812 calories; 15.9 g fat; 131.5 g carbohydrates; 30.5 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 2902 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The sodium level was crazy high. I used fresh chicken, not canned and it still was way too salty. Instant rice is not to my liking.