Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 246 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- In large bowl combine KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES cereal, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Add eggs, walnuts, oil, milk and vanilla, mixing until just combined.
- Spread in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Spread frosting over brownies. Sprinkle with KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Cut into 2-inch squares.
- RICE KRISPIES TREATS® is a registered trademark of Kellogg NA Co. for cereal-based snack food.
- ®, ™, © 2010 Kellogg NA Co.
Per Serving: 246 calories; 11.9 g fat; 34.9 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 127 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Soggy? My brownies didn't turn out soggy at all. I used the cocoa krispies (rather than rice krispies) and crushed them extremely well (until it was flour-like.) I followed the recipe exactly, h...