Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 203
- Fill a saucepan with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, stir in the linguine, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink, and rinse with cold water until the pasta is cool.
- Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil, stir in the green beans, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the beans are bright green and slightly tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain the beans, and rinse with cold water to chill.
- In a large salad bowl, combine lime juice, canola oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, orange zest, and serrano peppers, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Allow the dressing to stand for 30 minutes. Lightly toss in the carrots, green onions, linguini and green beans, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and chill before serving.
- Cook's Notes
- I use some chopped jalapeno instead of serrano peppers.
- Can be made 6 hours ahead; or serve warm with chicken, prawns, or whatever you wish, to make a full meal.
Per Serving: 203 calories; 9.8 26.4 4.1 0 487 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is a pretty nice noodle salad. Ufortunately, I just think there wasn't enough linguini in relation to the vegetables, but that's easy enough to fix. I followed the recipe to the letter, e...
Pretty good compared the how bad my family normally eats. I used a couple tablespoons of sambal instead of serrano and with Sriracha for taste; added leftover habenero seeds for spice.