Ingredients15 m servings 380 cals
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in salsa; simmer 2 minutes.
- Arrange chips on large microwaveable plate. Top with meat mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted, rotating plate every minute. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Special Extra - Meatless Nachos: Omit ground beef. Mix the salsa with 1 cup refried beans; spoon evenly over chips on large microwaveable plate. Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave as directed.
- Cheesy Chicken Nachos: Prepare as directed, substituting 1 cup chopped cooked chicken for the browned ground beef and increasing the salsa to 1 cup.
Per Serving: 380 calories; 24.6 g fat; 23.4 g carbohydrates; 19.9 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 750 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Super-easy and absolutely delicious! A nice snack or meal when you are feeling decadent. ;)
It doesn't get any easier than this. I had this ready in less than 15 minutes. I love Wholly guacamole and it is very affordable and convenient when you don't have time to make your own.
I made these by mixing hamburger meat and salsa....then microwaving the cheese on top of the chips on each individual plate, then each person added their own toppings along with the meat. It was...
Among the best nachos I've had. Only change was to drop the jalapeno (don't like spicy) and the guacamole (too $$). Will definitely do this one again! - with margaritas!!
This is yummy. I did make a couple of changes by leaving out the peppers due to kids and adding sour cream to those who wanted some. Easy and will make again.