Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 815
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x12-inch baking dish with a cover.
- Place the chicken drumsticks and thighs in the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Evenly distribute the ham, pineapple chunks, bacon, and raisins over the chicken.
- Stir together the orange juice and chicken bouillon granules in a bowl, and pour the mixture over the top of the dish. Dot the top evenly with chunks of butter.
- Cover, and bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is very tender and the sauce has started to reduce, about 1 1/2 hours. Uncover, baste the chicken pieces with the juices in the bottom of the pan, and return to the oven until the chicken is golden, about 30 more minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note
- The chicken is supposed to have lots of juice at the bottom - a traditional way to serve chicken here in Mexico. If you don't like all the juice, cut down the amount of orange juice.
Per Serving: 815 calories; 49.7 42.1 49.2 187 1399 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Did not cut down the amount or OJ. Just thicened it with corn starch and water and added. Give this a try and add what you likebut, I like as written except thickining the sauce. Thanks for t...