Ingredients45 m servings 184
- Mix together the corned beef, onion, mustard, mayonnaise, and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a large pot, bring beer and butter to a rolling boil. Stir in flour and salt until the mixture forms a ball. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon or stand mixer, beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake an additional 10 minutes until golden brown. Centers should be dry.
- When the shells are cool, split the puffs and fill with the corned beef mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 184 calories; 12 9.8 8 98 515 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These are fantastic!! Since there were no reviews I made them exactly as written. The puffs are light and airy and the filling is delicious. The dijon and hint of horseradish makes the cool fi...
how does one sustitute beer, great recipe except for beer, a no no in our diet as a muslim
You have to try these! So easy and yet look like you have spent a lot of time preparing them. I agree, they need more mayo, I used 4T but I like mayo. I think the puffs would also work with h...