Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 462
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place jack fruit in a bowl. Add white beans and red beans and mix thoroughly.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the jackfruit mixture in a tall glass. Fill glass 2/3-full of shaved ice. Pour evaporated milk over the shaved ice. Mix using a teaspoon. Top with 2 tablespoons vanilla ice cream. Repeat layering the halo halo in 3 more glasses.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can make shaved ice using a blender, knife, or ice shaver, adjusting ice and water levels to get the desired consistency.
- In Step 1, you can top the jackfruit layer with 1 tablespoon of leche flan.
- My recipe for leche flan:
- Top the evaporated milk with simple syrup if you have a sweet tooth.
Per Serving: 462 calories; 4.9 94.6 11.7 16 241 Full nutrition