Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 156
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 lumpia)
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; saute until onion is softened and browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer onion and garlic to a plate.
- Cook pork and shrimp in the same skillet until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add back the onion and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Add jicama, bean sprouts, chickpeas, green beans, celery, and carrot. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Place filling mixture in a large bowl. Add peanuts and mix well.
- Place a lettuce leaf on top of a lumpia wrapper. Place 1 tablespoon filling onto the lettuce. Roll up the wrapper, folding 1 end over the filling. Place on a serving platter. Repeat with remaining lettuce, lumpia, and filling.
You might also like
- Serve with my recipe for:
- Lumpia Sauce for Fresh Filipino Lumpia
Per Serving: 156 calories; 6.7 14.1 10.5 35 218 Full nutrition