Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 483
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together the ground pork, luncheon meat, chorizo de bilbao, pickle, raisin, eggs, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Form the mixture into 2 logs and wrap with aluminum foil. Place the wrapped logs in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Set the meatloaves aside to rest. Carefully drain the drippings from the baking dish into a small saucepan placed over medium heat. Stir the soy sauce and corn flour into the drippings; bring to a boil. Cook the mixture at a boil, stirring continually, until the sauce is thick, 5 to 7 minutes. Unwrap the meatloaves and slice; serve the sauce over sliced meatloaf.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 483 calories; 36.2 8.1 30.2 179 1518 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I had ground pork and chorizo on hand and did an AR search and this came up. I did not have the canned luncheon meat. My hubby and son liked this, but we all thought it was *really* salty. I ...
It is much better to steam it, that's what we do at home. The meat holds the added ingredients better. What's more, we put cooled embutido logs in the freezer and if it's tile to eat it, we cut ...