Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 597 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 whole chicken)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove breast bones from chicken. Rinse and pat dry with a paper towel. Place chicken in a roasting pan. Pour soy sauce and lemon juice over chicken, rubbing liquid into the cavity as well.
- Mix ground pork with onion, tomato, eggs, carrot, chorizo, Cheddar cheese, raisins, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Stuff chicken with the mixture. Sew the opening to secure the filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 60 minutes. Cover chicken with aluminum foil if it is getting brown too quickly. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Cool briefly before slicing crosswise.
- Pour drippings from the chicken and broth in a pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Add corn flour; stir constantly until sauce thickens, 5 to 8 minutes. Serve with the chicken.
Per Serving: 597 calories; 48.8 g fat; 7.9 g carbohydrates; 30.6 g protein; 145 mg cholesterol; 450 mg sodium. Full nutrition